Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 focus se four door and i caint find any bushings for my cat back i might be looking in the wrong place plz help

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
i have a 2001 focus se four door and i caint find any bushings for my cat back i might be looking in the wrong place plz help
CFM has the rear three hangers

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Like Schroeder said, there's three toward the back. And then two hangers right at the flange where the flex pipe meets the rest of the exhaust system. So 5 total.

Why are you needing special hangers? I've always just used the stock ones without issue.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i have put a cat back on it now and my old bushing are pritty much shit right now and my cat back moves and hits my undercareg and when i let off the gas it makes load bangging noise and i get back on it it goes away

·
Registered
804 Posts
i have the CFM red exhaust bushings they were a tight fit to get in but well worth it exhaust hangs where it should with no movement

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I have then on both my cars I had a banging in my svt over some bumps and these bushings did the trick. You probably really only need two of them the one that connects the rear subframe is pretty tough to get to.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I definitely recommend them, you can also get the front two from the site below (yellow) If you are going to replace them go urethane. (there is a reason they are on backorder every where)

I believe these are the fronts, I am going to order them right now and I will let everyone know how they fit. (they are on back order though)

http://store.powerflexusa.com/powerflex-exhaust-mounts-p59.aspx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts