Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
You could go to an exhaust shop and have them weld you on a 40 series Flowmaster muffler on and replace the resonator with a different one, should be practically the same thing and you save some money that you can put elsewhere[thumb]

Also CarID is a bad place to buy stuff from IMHO , they overcharge and mark everything up like crazy, just my two cents on that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could go to an exhaust shop and have them weld you on a 40 series Flowmaster muffler on and replace the resonator with a different one, should be practically the same thing and you save some money that you can put elsewhere[thumb]

Also CarID is a bad place to buy stuff from IMHO , they overcharge and mark everything up like crazy, just my two cents on that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using FF Mobile
That is definitely a possibility. Do you have any experience with FSWERKS products? They make one specifically for sedans but I'm worried it might be too ricey. [giddy]

I want something deep sounding, not too obnoxious.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
How about an FSWERKS stealth or race exhaust?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The FSWerks stealth isn't ricey but you could do the suggested muffler shop and probably save a few hundred for the same end result.
How about an FSWERKS stealth or race exhaust?

Sent from my 2PS64 using FF Mobile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using FF Mobile
Thank you guys for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is definitely a possibility. Do you have any experience with FSWERKS products? They make one specifically for sedans but I'm worried it might be too ricey. [giddy]

I want something deep sounding, not too obnoxious.
Agreed. Did u find anything?

·
Registered
501 Posts
You are paying for the name. I am going to find a shop with mandrel bending and see what they can do. My exhaust is ruined from running over a stick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts