Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as the title says, SRI, exhaust, header, flexpipe. what do u think is the best performance upgrade i should get next. OR do u thknk i hsould save for the Eibact Pro System Plus or H&R cupkit???

i was thinking UDP and Cam Gears, good route to go?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive read that i shouldnt get the Xcal 2 until i get every bolt on

·
Registered
82 Posts
i got cai, header, flex, cat-back, udp, 9mm ford racing wires, iradium plugs
just got the x cal 2 a couple days ago, it is for sure the most responsive modd i have done, and with the xcal2 you can always go in and adjust things as add more modds

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Cam gears and UPD wouldn't be bad. I know this is the Zetec forum, but don't forget about suspension/braking. I'm installing my header later this week, and will be in the same spot as you are (wondering where to go next). The Xcal 2 can be used to retune after you add
on more mods, but that means more money (that's the only reason I'm not considering it...want to wait until I have some more bolt ons done).

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sounds like you almost have a complete after market exhaust. I would also consider either a high-flow cat or off-road pipe, and complete the exhaust to allow the engine to breathe as freely as possible.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
arent the off road pipes only for the SVT, correct me if im wrong please.
ill be upgrading my suspensions and brakes around christmas time to compensate for the power upgrades

1 - 8 of 8 Posts