Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I can't find the answer of which non catalytic converter exhausts to put on my wagon with a obx header and flex pipes.
I may like to go oval out in-front of rear wheels but then I can probably only fit one resonator or muffler. The reason is winter salt and the extra curve... Sure I will get over it and just replace exhaust in time. Would ultimately desire stainless but I don't see it available and there is no exhaust shop for 100's of miles.
Anyone with some experience. Do people put a extra stainless pipe where the cat should be?
Thanks

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Hello, I can't find the answer of which non catalytic converter exhausts to put on my wagon with a obx header and flex pipes.
I may like to go oval out in-front of rear wheels but then I can probably only fit one resonator or muffler. The reason is winter salt and the extra curve... Sure I will get over it and just replace exhaust in time. Would ultimately desire stainless but I don't see it available and there is no exhaust shop for 100's of miles.
Anyone with some experience. Do people put a extra stainless pipe where the cat should be?
Thanks
Use a exhaust system for a sedan & lengthen the end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! Thanks. Yes that seems like the way to go. Normally I would get a muffler shop build the curves, but theses foci seem elaborate as far as I can tell. So a pre made deal is the way!
Kind regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts