Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Been outta the loop for awhile but MM had an exhaust pending....months ago lol. But it sounded [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g beautiful, that's the one I'd go for on any route if it did go into production. Had a TruBendz Magnaflow 2 1/4'' w/o the cat(on an 05' zx3 also) and it was loud but when you got on it, it made it all better.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I like my MBRP kit. Even better since I put the 2nd cat back in (it was a little loud for my tastes).

·
Registered
859 Posts
SpeedDemonZX3 said:
Been outta the loop for awhile but MM had an exhaust pending....months ago lol. But it sounded [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g beautiful, that's the one I'd go for on any route if it did go into production. Had a TruBendz Magnaflow 2 1/4'' w/o the cat(on an 05' zx3 also) and it was loud but when you got on it, it made it all better.
Unfortunately Walter Marcy is taking advantage of some other opportunities and is cutting back in many ways related to the Focus (i.e. new product development). He will continue to offer his popular stuff (intake, BS delete, etc.), but the has specifically stated the exhaust isn't going to happen. Too bad as the thought of a quiet 2.75" exhaust sounded really nice to me (no pun intended).

FYI, ff enought people can jump into a group buy here soon, Walter has indicated we would be willing order up another run of cams.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.