Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i have an HKS Catback w/ an ORP. it sounds pretty good, but its too loud for a daily driver (its gettin on my nerves) what are yalls thoughts on the Borla w/ orp? is it gonna sound like shit?

·
Registered
481 Posts
REGUARDLESS of what any1 else says, i have the borla w/ orp on my car. the system sounds GREAT. it's not too loud by any stretch of the imagination and was a lot quieter then i thought it would be. the only down side is that the borla is a bit pricey. THAT BEING SAID, there is a GREAT warranty on the borla system. even now that i added my procharger, the system still isn't that loud, i mean with 8 lbs of boost it still almost sounds the way it did before i put the pc on it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nickouellettesvt said:
You should just get a stock cat back to tone it down and leave the orp on there

i did, and hated it. i want something aftermarket. plus, i dont wanna have to weld the stock back together.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Uh, well... You could go with a high-flow cat, or maybe pick up some sort of straight-thru muffler and install it as a resonator.

·
Registered
150 Posts
definately go with the borla and orp. Can't beat the sound. Its not too loud when you're on light throttle, but when you hit about 5,000, it lets out a good bellow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts