Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok there are a few exhausts made for my car 2.0 dohc ztec i want a cat back exhaust that will give me the performance but not the loud ricey sound any sujestions would be good thanks

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
If you want a nice quite exhaust, then I would recommend the Focus Sport Exhaust /w the Stealth Muffler. If you would like a moderately loud exhaust with a nice rumble, I'd recommend the Borla exhaust with an added resonator.

Cheers!

Edit:

SuperFocusMan said:
Focus sport stealth exhaust would be your best bet.

www.focussport.com
Damn you and your fast fingers [|)]

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have the Focus Sport 2.25" catback with 4-2-1 headers and a 2.25" flex pipe, and it's fairly loud. Focus Sport does have a stealth system, which I don't have, which is supposed to be quieter. I picked the FS system out becuase, according to FocalJet's testing, it gave the greatest increase in torgue from stock. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
W~Phoenix~{RC} said:
If you want a nice quite exhaust, then I would recommend the Focus Sport Exhaust /w the Stealth Muffler. If you would like a moderately loud exhaust with a nice rumble, I'd recommend the Borla exhaust with an added resonator.

Cheers!

Edit:

Damn you and your fast fingers [|)]

Sorry, just had to jump on that one quick!! LOL[:D]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hahahaha no no check out the MBRP cat back is good and pretty cheap check it out.....lol.

www.mbrp.com

You'll love it........... plus you get to hear how it sounds....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts