Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kinda exhaust would you guys recommond? DO you tune it after the exhaust, or does it matter? I've got the cold air work good, and want to go for more. Is the BBK tb worth getting, or is the stock SVT ok? Has anybody tried NOS on their SVT? Would anybody suggest a module, or does the tune do it? I know , lots of questions, but like I said earlier, I'm new. Got to learn as much as I can.

Speaking of cold air intakes, anybody have any ideas how to cover up the missing air filter box? When you open the hood, you see a trans. mount

·
Registered
505 Posts
Honestly you dont need to upgrade the exhaust you want a louder exhaust tone...But I would recommend borla personally if you wanted the tone upgrade

PS...you could always relocate the battery over the stock air bock location....its really easy. then you could run the intake to a different location....heres a pic

·
Registered
33 Posts
You will be paying a lot of money for a minimal amount of horepower and torque gain. Spend the money on the Random Technology cat. Much better power over cat-back systems and sound is great with the stock exhaust. Then get a tune.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Research all your questions. sorry to be a dink about it dude.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought the BORLA CENTER OUT Catback thru ford racing i got a discount because i work at a ford dealer. And I also got a catless downpipe sounds fricking sweet believe it or not and my wife loves it. As far as i know very few people own it due to the $$$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts