Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just go my magnaflow cat back, and shorty intake on, and i am getting and extra 4 miles per gallon than i did stock. and the performence with the two new mods is awsome, i can definatly feel a big differance in power and torque. i also just orders the focus central pully kit, so i am very happy with my focus right now, thanks for listening, i just wanted to share my excitement.....
anthony

·
Registered
348 Posts
what u should get after the pullies is a 65 mm tb u will feel much more than the intake and exhaust because of the throttle response u will be amazed.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, thats next on the list, but do u think thats worth the price?, do u think i should get the T/B first or a header?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i say TB, and then do your exhaust all at once, it doesnt matter really, youd be best if you got them all depending on the best deal you find first

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I just put on my volant, I love that thing. It sounds good and I can definetly feel a jump in performance (or maybe I'm just excited). I hope it helps my gas mileage, I didnt really pay attention tonight.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, i am planning on getting the t/b withen the next month or so, after i get the pullys on, and i can make some more money,lol. i saw it for like 279.00 is that what these things are going for at all the other sites?
thanks a lot:

anthony

·
Registered
103 Posts
pic

hey do you have a pic of your car im curious what the sportline springs look like on the focus. thanks.

03zx5

1 - 10 of 10 Posts