Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,
I am getting ready to have to put new tires on my wife's car (2000 Focus SE) and I was wondering if anyone has any opinions or feedback on doing business with www.wheelmax.com. I was looking at getting some 17x7's, Exel H-50's or the F-1's with a 205/40/17. My car is factory hieght right now but I may but a small drop on it in the future (depends on what the car's role ends up being). They have some really good specials and I was just wanting to see if anyone has any experience with this company or this brand of wheel. Would you do busines with them again? How do the rims look on your car? Do you have any pics you might be able to email me? I called them to see what brand of tire they use in their packages and they said they use a Ventus H405 or a Nankang NS1. Has anyone ran these tires before? Are they loud or noisy? Do you like them? If not why? I am thinking of going with a white wheel as my car is white and I am kind of going for the de-chromed look. Let me know your thoughts. I had a few other mod's in the works but it was just brought to my attention that the tires are almost showing the cords and seeing that she taxi's the kids around town, I am going to have to get new rubber before moving on to other mods. Please share your ideas, opinions, and feedback as they will be very helpful in making my decision. Thanks, Chuck.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I have the exel tz-7's gunmetal wrapped in yokohama es 100's 205/45-17's.I would not get tires from them you can get alot better tires for just about the same price you are going to pay for them there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts