Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my evo wing in today and I'm starting to fit things up together.. it looks like its gonna need a little modification to fit right, but it shouldnt be too bad. should be painted and installed in less than a week :)

here are some pics of it on the car primed and not bolted down.. more to come!

·
Registered
740 Posts
that doesnt look to bad cant wait to see it painted

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
that is goign to look nice! can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done with it!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think im gonna paint the sides red and the horizontal section black and the insides of the sides black..

like this

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks good jeff. what kind of mods are you looking to do to it to get it to fit correctly, and when is it getting painted?

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
wow, might like that more than the sap wing. good idea.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Honestly man, looks hot! I think a different style cowl hood would complete the look. Some 18in wheels on there with a drop, too. Trust me man, it will look mint.

My cousin rebuilt his buddies Z24. it had a Big JSP wing on it with a carbonfiber cowl hood, looked great. I think big wings need big hoods to balance it all out.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the compliments.. i think its gonna look pretty good.. and i got a shorty antenna before but it killed my reception :/

i added a new pic to the top one too, i thought i had it on here before but i didnt..

and everything is painted, ill install it tomorrow here's a pic of everything, including the old spoiler.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I think it'll look nice once the whole project is installed. Good luck! BTW have you thought of painting the inside of your headlight housing black to complete your black/red theme?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the focus is lowered 1.6"

and yeah i actually thought about buying the ebay black ones.. but i kinda like how it is now.. and i think im gonna get some red vinyl eyelids..

·
Registered
804 Posts
that will awesome on ur ST great job

·
Registered
244 Posts
common i can't wait to see this. how much did u have to mod....one sedan owner to anthore send me some tips via pm....

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
^to hell with that, tell us all! Jeff, have you ever considered a de-badge? I highly suggest you painting your headlights black or getting black projectors. That would make your car so freaking hawt!!!!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Excuse my horrid photoshop skills, as I learned how to do this while doing it, but I think the black would look really nice on your car.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
looks sweet..
get it on and the pics up

1 - 20 of 102 Posts