Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased an evo kit and was wonderin if they are hard to pu ton its not the direct bolt on i mean wwat can i say 200 for the whole thing if anyone can give me any help plz do

·
Registered
437 Posts
better off getting it professionally done...actually, kit the kit molded on, it gives it a cleaner look....[offtopic] what part of TN are you from?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a few frends that went to body school so i guess i can get them to do it im from cookeville 1 hour from nashville

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
youll have troubles putting that thing on because you only got it for 200 bucks, so get it professionally done to get the best fit that it will get.

·
Registered
139 Posts
did u get urs from ebay?because i was gonna go that way but every one was sayiin that they were nock off body kits?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The evo kit looks well nice though,no where else would probably make it in a better material because of copyright on it. worth taking a chance.

·
Registered
793 Posts
the evo kits are great, if you buy from a quality company, stay away from ebay and importfan.com, they have thin chipped and pitted kits that dont line up, go with jtautostyle, i believe focuz will agree!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
yes i do agree. the reason they are cheap is because there wasnt enough time and effort into laying the fiber glass. you'll find that it will be extremely thin and kinda flimsy for a fiberglass kit.

yes, please stay away from import fan. i think there worse than ebay.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i know this may sound stupid,but surely its the same kit just being sold by different companys?? which are the better companys to get one from?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
does anyone make the evo kit for the sedan in urethane?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got my Evo3 kit Directly from Jt autostyle and the front fit perfectly. the rear on the other hand, did not fit so nice. The part where the bumper comes around the side and meets with the rear wheel well was stickin out too far (was not flush with the rest of the car). The kit is fiberglass so I was not expecting it to fit 100%. So im just gonna save some more cash and have some one install it for me. I have been quoted from $800.00 to $1000.00 to have both the front and back. (Includes Prep work, paint and installation)

Good luck with your kit, and if its anything like mine save the cash and have a pro do it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts