Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pic of the new wheels my car. I think they look alright, but there is a problem I noticed today and that is the finish is coming off and they have only been on for 3 days.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
can you get some pics of the affected area? Close-ups?

·
Registered
758 Posts
if the coating is already coming off I would send them back! did you get some kind of warranty with them? that suck bro! they look sick! so hopefully you can work it out to get another set!

·
Registered
464 Posts
what size are those? 16?

·
Registered
524 Posts
those look sweet on your car. what's the deal with the finish coming off though? that sncks man.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Tint your front windows :O

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Wow you have been having issues with the coating!! I Have had NO probs with mine. Enkei actually was interested in getting the first bronze set on a Red SVT Focus when i called them about it, their interest grew. They said if I ever have issues with them to let them know, so I would do the same. I have the bronze EVO5s 17s, I hope these arent starting to get played out or popular, cuz thats the reason I put them on. !! Glad you like tho. Here is what they look like on my car.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I like the rims, they look smaller then 16" though probably cause of the rubber. Comparing them to the rim/tire combo above. Still very nice choice, ya can't go wrong with ENKEI. Hope ya get the issues corrected with them Tyler, where'd ya get them in the city? Kelvins?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did want the bronze when i saw them last year, but decided that i wanted the dark look with the car. dudley123, yours was the reason i went with the hyper black. it might get lowered yet, but realised it couldn't get towed with a two truck if its lowered.

Chad, you have to see them in person look way better than the pics, and I got them at Performance Plus, Kurt is the guy to talk to about wheels.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
havoc7476 said:
I did want the bronze when i saw them last year, but decided that i wanted the dark look with the car. dudley123, yours was the reason i went with the hyper black. it might get lowered yet, but realised it couldn't get towed with a two truck if its lowered.

Chad, you have to see them in person look way better than the pics, and I got them at Performance Plus, Kurt is the guy to talk to about wheels.
Yeah I do like them, things always look better in person but they don't look bad at all. Yeah we'll have to go for a beer or something soon. Carrie said she talked to you the other day when you were in. Anyway, maybe next week or so....... [thumb]

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yea, They are GREAT wheels. Im glad i influenced u into getting them. I have a friend that wants the Hyper blacks on his Civic. They ARE 17"s, the svt rotors are a lil large!! haha, anyways they are great wheels and are actually quite a bit lighter than my FNO1Rcs, or stockies for that matter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts