Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought y'all might get a laugh outta what happened to me this morning.

Waiting at a light, windows open, I'm hailed from the car next to me:

"Hey, is that one of the ones that's a little juiced up?"

Me: "Yeah, it's an SVT..."

Him:"Those are fun, man, I drove one while I was in England. They come out of Ford Europe, right? It looks good, man, you even got an air freshener that matches the orange paint!"

Me: "Well... " [no time to explain about SVT vs. ST or RS] "...thanks, yours looks like its pretty fun, too."

Him: "Yeah, but your's you can drive every day. It looks good, man."

Light's green, we pull off, he turns.

The guy was driving a new Ferrari.

·
Registered
545 Posts
[werd] everyone i talk to says foci suck. I usually tell them to prove it to me at the autocross track, so far i've had no takers.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
lol i laughed hard as hell the other day..i dropped my friend Marie off at her friends house..and her friends neighbor was outside... He was standing outside of a buick lesabre with 22's on it..he heard my exhaust i guess and saw the black car all tinted and what not... as she was getn outta the car all i hear was "is that a dodge, shyts pretty dope"..i just laughed and drove off. so, some people dont even know what a focus looks like..cuz except exhaust and tint mine is stock so no appearance change..lol

good comments froma ferrari driver though!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hehehehe... Nice compliment....

·
Registered
111 Posts
this guy i know owns a civic with a spoon engine and one day we were talking a bout car and he was shooked when he learned i had a 2.3l i was shooked to see a ricer's jaw just drop to the ground after that he took off...that gives me PRIDE but his spoon well still kick my ass

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
People who know cars respect the SVTF. Meat heads who think they know cars just laugh.I got a call from my mechanic the other day asking me when I was going to come by and start modding my new GTi. When I told him I didn't get a GTi he said "Please don't tell me you tried to save money and picked up a Honda".(I had discussed that with him)I said no I picked up an SVT Focus. His exact word were"If you let anyone get their hand on that car before me i'm gonna kick your ass." Thats coming from a guy who swears he will only work on German cars. He owns Advanced Performance In Glouster MA.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
^^ Had a salesman at an VW dealer same something similiar to me also back when I had mine, he drove an R32.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts