Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm,rigth away i would say gold EAP has the same beauty of the 02 SVT star mag.;)

However i would like to see it.

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK,check this out.

Platinum star mag from fastwheels.ca

Quite expensive but i'm thinking of it for a winter mag.[8)]

I have no idea what it would look on a sonic blue.[???:)] I definitly need a program like photoshop to see how it could looks.[?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|] [?|]

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Those are sweet. I think just about any five spoke wheel looks good on the first gen FoFo. I stress the "just about" part. Some five spokes are just pure doo-doo.

Check out these gold EAPs courtesy of 1SVTfocus:

·
Registered
291 Posts
you got any pictures of yours InfraRedHB? iv only seen one infra red svtf with gold euro rims and wanna see what yours looks like, im thinking about doing it...

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
I don't have gold EAPs, I wish I did. I'm sure there is someone in the photo gallery who has a red FoFo with gold EAPs.

I had pics of my car and wheels up in my gallery, but I didn't like them and plan on putting better pics up before it gets to crappy out.

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you sure it's SVT EAP?

I tought the mags were almost like the 02.

I'm not sure gold fit with all the color tho.

·
Registered
415 Posts
there not call EAP rims there called EURO rims. EAP is the package not the rim :lol:

I have a pic at home of a red SVT EAP with gold Euro rims, ill post it when I get home and can upload it [;)]

Until I get the red one up heres a black one:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Future STV rider said:
I'm not sure gold fit with all the color tho.
Eh? you mean with Sonic Blue? Cause let me tell you...the Gold Rally (Euro) Rims look great on Sonic Blue ;)

The only other color that can really compare to it is Pitch Black. On a Silver foci i'm still up in the air with that one...but it's quickly growning on me. Infra-red looks nice but i honestly think either white or black rally rims would look better...and Orange and Yellow the better color is the greyish stock Euro rims

*keep in mind...this is all my opinion so i don't want noone to get offended

·
Registered
291 Posts

this is a picture i got on my computer, only one iv seen and i like it, sorry i dont rember whos car it is...

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Of course man.It's just our opininon.:)

Yeah gold fit well sometimes.

However,the 02 SVT aluminium stock mag is hard to beat.[;)]

[pray] To the designers of the SVT body and mags.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Here is sangria red I didnt realize it was Sangria but its still red with gold wheels! And Blue also

·
Registered
351 Posts
that's a nice little jobber you did on those photos 1SVT. i was going to do this, but now i don't have to. good work champ.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
damn those are sexy wheels...I love the way the SVTF looks with the EAP package..I think it's one of the sexiest vehicles ever made in that getup.

WTF does EAP stand for anyways?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts