Which is hotter, or potentially hotter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wanted an SVTf or a SAPped out ST for quite a while...and low and behold, one of each dropped into my lap in the same day

This ST was one i'd looked at a few summers ago and apparently he decided he wanted to list it again...needs rims bad and the tail lights are a little dark for my tastes. Also the thread is uber old and idk what he wants for it now...
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169850

but this SVTf here has really started getting my juices flowing, i want one for AutoX stock racing and because its a little more professional looking then the one i'm currently driving (not that i'd ever get rid of it of course). Its sooo clean, and modded tastefully..if he still has the stock suspension and intake i will cream all over myself.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280296455736

i'm leaning HARD towards the SVT right now, but the ST may have an FS Stg1 turbo kit on it if i want to buy it and thats quite enticing as well...

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
You know i like the svt!! Thats what i would get if i had the chance!!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
As much as I want an SVT, I'm really only interested in the engine/tranny. I love the look of the ST/SAP, but I'm more of a sedan fan anyway...

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
SVT All the way, as long as its stock.

The SVT drives SO MUCH BETTER than any other focus I have driven. You know how they drive, its intoxicating. The ST is nice but honestly I prefer the old dash and front ends. [paranoid]

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
As much as I love sedans, There is no getrag in the ST. Plus it's a second gen sedan... Not a fan. First gen FTW.

Makes me sad. I'm starting to like the 04 SVT wheels more than the 5spokes too. The option for two tone is a turn on.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
SVT.. Autox beast. ST wouldnt be as fun around corners.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
you've already got a 2.3 duratec, so jump on the svt...unless the st is indeed turbo. then i'd like to change my vote lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
I voted for the ST with SAP. It was a hard decision, I'm a hatch person so naturally that would get points in my book but the SAP kit is such a hot kit it won my vote IMO. Now here's something to look for, an '06 ZX3 with a 2.3L and SAP.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I voted for the ST with SAP. It was a hard decision, I'm a hatch person so naturally that would get points in my book but the SAP kit is such a hot kit it won my vote IMO. Now here's something to look for, an '06 ZX3 with a 2.3L and SAP, I've been searching for one for months.
Good luck finding that unless the person swapped in a 2.3. You will be looking for a good while longer[hihi][:p]

Voted for ST.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I voted for the SVT, with all those mods already on it you really can't beat it for the price.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
You already have a 2.3 with a cossy. no need to get another 2.3. I do love the ST with SAP but Im still going to say svt

·
Registered
978 Posts
i voted st because you already have a hot hatch and i know you have experience with the d-tecs

·
Registered
100 Posts
im gonna have to vote for the st, since im the one trying to sell it :)

·
Registered
100 Posts

there ya go, a newer pic

·
FF God of South FL
2,417 Posts
As much as i love my Dtec go SVT 6 gears of fun besides u already have the 2.3 dont get greedy

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.