Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
unless the ebay seller has them in stock.. they dont. I bought one off of ebay thinking that if they have it listed on there.. they must have it in stock. a few days later, recieved an email saying that they didnt keep them in stock but just figured they would be able to get one from ford racing.. which they couldnt and refunded me the money. so, unless whoever you are going to buy from has them in stock, it looks like you wont be able to get one. idk if they are going to release some more or if they are completely discontinuing it. mike from hilbish might know more. when i went down to get his that he had in stock i told him about it and he was suprised, looked on ford racing and it said limited supplies, so idk if he can get one or not. just what i have heard and experienced.

·
Captain TMI
21,235 Posts
That's a nice rack. It says it uses factory holes, and the ZX5 should have similar holes. It's not nearly as difficult as me taking an older design Windstar rack and working it to the top of the wagon so I could rid myself of the horrid looking ladder style rack that Ford put on there for me at the factory.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's a nice rack. It says it uses factory holes, and the ZX5 should have similar holes. It's not nearly as difficult as me taking an older design Windstar rack and working it to the top of the wagon so I could rid myself of the horrid looking ladder style rack that Ford put on there for me at the factory.
BUT the zx5 would be longer, correct?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
BUT the zx5 would be longer, correct?
zx3 vs zx5 has the same roof.
its just the doors, car frame, interior is different.

but i think the mountings between zx3 and zx5 are different at the front doors.

i might be getting this rack, but im not sure yet.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts