Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone like Racks? I do! well, BAT Inc has the European "Integrated" Fcous rack, I think i'm onna buy it. I'm not euro-themed, but hell, it seems pretty affordable. $219.00+shippign aint bad and works with most other rack accessories.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
looks pretty decent..WhAT are you going use it for? good luck with it...maybe you should look in the for-sale section of the message board...You never know there could be one for sale there. again good luck

·
Registered
16 Posts
did you see they had SVT front bumper kits for 380 bucks! wow that is a awesome deal!

sorry to thread jack, but the rack looks good too.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
did you see they had SVT front bumper kits for 380 bucks! wow that is a awesome deal!

I did not, but yes, that is a deal. no problem with thread jack. its 1AM here in Alabama and I'm thread watching, so im looking for anything interesting.

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
yup its identical to a kona rack only silver instead of black
so all the black ones you are seeing are probably kona.

I would kill for a kona rack but they're discontinued and extremely hard to find used.
if i cant score one soon i'll be for sure buying one of these!

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
if the roof length is the same as a zx3, then it will fit. you might have to drill holes though. i'm not sure if non rack-equipped foci have the rack koles

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
if it is the same as the Kona rack, it bolts on. the front holes are covered by the weather stripping and the back ones you can access by just opening the trunk

·
Registered
62 Posts

they don't have any of the svt front fascia kits, along with just about every other place. FRPP is discontinuing it i believe, everywhere you call, if they don't already have one in stock, it is on backorder and has been for months. they are calling for an estimated date to return in march of this year, but i will have to wait till i see it to believe it.

·
Registered
851 Posts
they don't have any of the svt front fascia kits, along with just about every other place. FRPP is discontinuing it i believe, everywhere you call, if they don't already have one in stock, it is on backorder and has been for months. they are calling for an estimated date to return in march of this year, but i will have to wait till i see it to believe it.
EBAY?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts