Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from Sascha? I have emailed him numerous times concerning a key that I didn't receive after placing an order. He stated he would send one out ASAP. Now a month and a half later I still have no key.

Now he is not answering his emails. I emailed him with my concerns of not receiving the key via the website and my own personal email addy. No dice with either.

I have no way of communicating with him and am getting frustrated...

Please PM or email if you read this Sascha.

I need my spare key...

Thanks
Zach

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well Sascha was banned from fj I heard he even threatened the owner. He may have beeb banned because of business dealings.

Tim

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I am now glad I didn't order the Kamei eyelids I wanted......

Oh.. and uh.. Kerry.... is that your address that you lhave listed publicly under 'location'?

Cause if it is.. you uh.. might want to change that...

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Sascha (European Parts) is listed as a commercial member that isn't sponsoring the site (non FF AFFILIATE STATUS) which removes this members ability to use the PM system and post in Buy/Sell related areas of the forum.

According to the account summary, Sascha was last here on 2006-05-31 00:32:19 so months ago.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
THanks for the partial info S2!

Know anything about what went down?

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well he stated he has my key but I don't like the way he is doing business...I am about ready to rip that shit off and put the OEM parts back on.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
FWIW, I sent the site an email concerning a product and got no response. Didn't run out to buy specifically because of the reputation. Shame too, I kinda wanted a c-max 6 speed shift knob, must look elsewhere now.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I want an fn hood lock...where else could I buy one?!?!? This sucks!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.