Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the radio bezel aka in german "ford focus radioblende" is on its way!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks !

after months of searching and hoping someone from germany can ship over seas, i finally found a bezel. and these parts will complete the euroness(just in the radio area that is[:D])

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^hahahaha

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
"i don't think that's such a good idea." rofl. I love germans, they are so cool........ sorta.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
oohh how about the song that those germans were playing in the Porsche when they got pulled over in Super Troupers lol
I've blasted that song quite a few times in the summer in the car with my nephew and we would be sitting in at stoplights dancing like idiots in the car. I'm sure people were staring at us. LOL.

Anyway, nice goodies!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
wow, great! =)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ahhh i didnt see this thread here... glad the HVAC got to you in good shape and quicker then i thought!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^thanks again buddy![clap]

and thanks for the comments

5,155 Posts
ajp said:
^^get him some rammstein
Word! Du Hast FTW! [headbang]

Dude, thats gonna look sick! Can't wait to see it installed.
(and I was just gonna ask you if you had bought it from zx360, but the last two posts answered my question)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks waffles.

and here is a pic of the bezel, i still have not got it in yet, it should be in soon.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Word! Du Hast FTW! [headbang]

Dude, thats gonna look sick! Can't wait to see it installed.
(and I was just gonna ask you if you had bought it from zx360, but the last two posts answered my question)
Yup im glad he got it off my hands and i could contribute to his awesome euro project thats inspired me... i have my euro tails in my basement just waiting on some cash flow to get a euro bumper... damn being poor and in college [chairfall]

thanks waffles.

and here is a pic of the bezel, i still have not got it in yet, it should be in soon.
get on it!

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
thats gonna be the euro sexyness for sure!
the funny thing is my buddies 99 accord has a little clock up in the corner just like that hmmm who knew that hondas had EDM styling?!?

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
dean i want your car sir...ars are gnna kinda look alike but not really lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts