Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got this piece off of Ebay.uk a few weeks ago and finally got around to taking some pics of it. Its a faux woodgrain shifter surround out of a euro Focus with the Ghia package and it matches the stock ZTS woodgrain accents pretty well. I still need to find some sort of subtle button or switch to mount in that hole though... I've got some more euro sedan bits coming in the mail too, but they'll have to wait! Anyway onto the pics...

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
sexy mod. my shifter surround cant pop off....its an 01

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a 2000 and my shifter surround could not pop off either. I used a dremel to very carefully cut out the shifter surround, and I installed the ghia piece with 3m tape for now. I plan on going back and fitting it with a good plastic welder when my svt e-brake handle comes in the mail. [woot]

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
looks good. can you use a heated seat switch or maybe a traction control switch even if they are not hooked up to anything? it would fill and look stock unless you had another option.

Or maybe even a start button from an s2000 would fit nicely there.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Nice [thumb]

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
that hole would be for the tcs. on the ghia that might be the roof retract though.

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
i have the wood grain in my car and want to get rid of it. All thats left is the wood in the door panels. If u want to trad eor something let me no. lol

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have the wood grain in my car and want to get rid of it. All thats left is the wood in the door panels. If u want to trad eor something let me no. lol
Well my door panels are tan with wood accents on them too... Plus we live on opposite ends of the country, lol... Sooo whats the point of trading? [dunno]

·
Registered
248 Posts
So I got this piece off of Ebay.uk a few weeks ago and finally got around to taking some pics of it. Its a faux woodgrain shifter surround out of a euro Focus with the Ghia package and it matches the stock ZTS woodgrain accents pretty well. I still need to find some sort of subtle button or switch to mount in that hole though... I've got some more euro sedan bits coming in the mail too, but they'll have to wait! Anyway onto the pics...

in regards to the button yes this is the traction control button, this is out of pre-2001 model ghia as after models had different facia & late 2003/4 had grey cordia wood effect which i have bought. as for the button,i think you get a blanking cover or around 1998 i think,model fiesta rear screen demister button fits , i'll find out for deffinate,if you want me to.i'll post pics of mine when time. just remind me. yunii

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Very nice! Looks great with tan interiors. If anyone wants the exact thing he has i have mine for sale. But mine doesnt have a hole fo switches =p

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Here's what you need to - ahem! - fill that hole (a Ghia button, for a Ghia bezel):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-DRIVERS-SIDE-HEATED-SEAT-SWITCH-GHIA-ST170_W0QQitemZ110351283069QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item110351283069&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1700|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

·
Registered
381 Posts
you got wood lol

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
cool, never thought i'd like wood in a focus

1 - 20 of 33 Posts