Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i've had these for a month or two but haven't gotten around to taking pics so here they are

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Awsome! I've got the sedan european tails on mine. Best tails you can get IMO.
Are you planning on getting a european rear bumper w/ the reverse lights?

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
much better than NA spec. i have orange turns in my reverse lights. well, they are my turns now, i dont have reverse lights since i did the euro turn signal mod

·
Registered
0 Posts
hehe I like the video

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
im glad you did it right with the blinkers being the blinkers... good work!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, as of right now i have no reverse lights, hopefully sometime in the future i can get the euro bumper

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
sweet tails, glad its functioning in its proper form, not the turn on those tails being the reverse

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I had the opportunity to pick up some Euro tails earlier this year, and while I still wonder if I should have, I gotta say they look dope on your car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
scrammer said:
much better than NA spec. i have orange turns in my reverse lights. well, they are my turns now, i dont have reverse lights since i did the euro turn signal mod
scalderon said:
thanks, as of right now i have no reverse lights, hopefully sometime in the future i can get the euro bumper
If you are going to get a european rear bumper you might want to get a lhd and a rhd reversing light (mounted on the right and left of the bumper respectively) having a fog light one side and a reversing light the other is looks pretty stupid, having twin reversing lights not only looks good (for symmetry) but also means you can see where you're reversing at night a lot better. Thats what my dad did with his ST170 anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts