Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i got my oem euro tail light on the car. i had to make my own harness they look great i love them [headbang] i also got a wrc focus keychain i know the pix arnt that good my camera sux [bootyshak any way here are the pix(yes i know my car is very very dirty. it went from -40 one day to +3 the next so everything is slush. so ya the pix.

and here is the key chain

enjoy [drinking]

·
Registered
352 Posts
You were not kidding, your car is really dirty lol. I like the tail lamps, they look great!

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
not bad not bad at all ... but they did invent the coin-op car wash for a reason

and may I ask where your reverse lights are now ?!?!?!?

·
Registered
0 Posts
They look good with Silver. I love my Euro Tailights on my '07, they look sooooo much better than the stock US Spec lights.

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no reverse light now. ill have some when i get my svt rear bumper on. but imo if you need a white light to tell you a car is backing up you shouldn't be driving. and i wont spend 6-10 dollars everyday to wash the car. i washed it 2 days ago and by the time i got home it was dirtier than b4 i washed it

They look good with Silver. I love my Euro Tailights on my '07, they look sooooo much better than the stock US Spec lights.
agreed

·
Registered
190 Posts
nice nice.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
i had to do this. btw im loared 2" and if there are ppl in the back i rub.

lol then it makes sense then [hihi]

you need to spray some dirt on your tails though to match....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i dont like it when people do euro tails and not the euro bumper... but they look ok

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
if your gonna give me the 800 or so $$ for a euro rear sure ill put it on
id buy one for me first, cuz i have had the tails sitting in my room for almost a year saving for the bumper to do the install right

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
That's not dirty its a two tone paint job.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
man those new tails really pop out at you =P

they look great

1 - 20 of 23 Posts