Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, What the heck are those little lights in the euro rear bumper? And why is one half white and red and the other all red?[???:)]

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
the white portion is a fog light...so the cars comming up behind you can see you ahead of them...all cars made should have this. I'm guessing the red portion lights with the brakes...don't know that for sure...but make sense....they might just light up together.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Different cars have different lights, depending on which side of the road they drive on.

The red on both sides at the top is a reflector.

The red on one side (the NON curb side, in my case the right hand side because I drive on the left side of the road) is the rear fog light for bad conditions.

The white light (on the curb side) is the reverse light.

The Euro Focus only has indicators and brake lights in the top assemblies (the ones on my car are custom assemblies but have the same lights in them)

My apologies for the dark picture... hope you can see the difference in the two lights despite the shadows...

Hope it helps! Cheers........ Tim

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
HotRodWagon said:
Thanks for the correction...I thought the white was a fog...oops...well there's nothing like getting schooled[target]
that was funny [:p]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts