Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know if there would be anyway to be able to get parts from Loder1899 into the us cause i would love those side skirts and apron and front lip and eye lip on my car. Or would they even fit on the US cars

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I hope Canada can enjoy these parts too; I want those skirts and front lip. Maybe the DRLs too.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Did no one read that this a "global" car? Trims, features, engines, etc. may be different but the sheetmetal and the underpinnings are the same. Any part made for a Euro focus will fit the US spec focus, when it comes to exterior styling.

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I want it... I am dying to get a kit on my 12' I wish Saleen, Roush, Steeda, 3D Carbon, etc would just release something ASAP. I actually just did the led light bars like on the one above this weekend, I thought they looked better there then by the headlights. If anyone fi ds anything else in terms of parts post them up!

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
I am dying to get a kit on my 12' I wish Saleen, Roush, Steeda, 3D Carbon, etc would just release something ASAP.
Instead of having it ASAP I'd rather these companies - all reputable - take their time and make things the right way. And that's what they'll do. Patience.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that means i gotta find somewhere to sells these!!!any suggestions

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I agree, I just get antsy, I'm like a kid on Christmas waiting for new things to hit the market

1 - 8 of 8 Posts