Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where to find stuff for sedans i know i've seen stuff before like clear third brake lights and rear lips but just like here in the us it seems like exterior stuff was only made for Hatchbacks it sucks[chair]

·
Banned
589 Posts
I browse Ebay UK from time to time, though sometimes it's hard to find people willing to ship overseas. I've picked up a few small euro items, no clear brake lights or rear lips though.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I browse Ebay UK from time to time, though sometimes it's hard to find people willing to ship overseas. I've picked up a few small euro items, no clear brake lights or rear lips though.

You are right, people over there dont like to deal with shipping, i was looking for RS parts and pretty much all of them wont ship them to US or America ...

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
There are 3 clear tails on ebay.com right now, about @30.00. Nothing on ebay.co.uk though.

IDK about AM sedan rear bumpers, but I hope so. I'm bored to death of My tail end in general....

·
Registered
191 Posts
are you guys just talking about AM rear bumpers in general or euro style? cause i've seen some AM bumpers for sedans, not as many as there are for HB but they are out there

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im asking about aftermarket bumpers from europe i know there are maybe 3 aftermarket rears for the sedan that i can think of

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
guys, not trying to thread jack here, but since this thread is so close to what i was about to post i figured i'd just ask. will the side mirrors on the current euro focus fit a 2006 us focus? look at this image. if those aren't stock, would they fit anyway, and also would the stock euros fit an 06? fingers crossed. thanks.

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
no they wont.you see that small black triangle infront of the mirror that isnt apart of the door. but you can get mk1 mirrors that fold for your car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts