Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple of st170s which I am parting out as so if you guys need anything thats not silly in size so be realistic I should be able to ship it or get it arranged, if easier I can even list items on ebay and let ebay offer the global shipping option which takes longer but is way cheaper than private sellers can offer and they set the shipping prices not me, I am based in London UK btw and ALL our cars are right hand drive

things like euro rear tail lights $50 a pair, dashboard clocks , switches, badges, spark plug covers maybe centre consoles etc you name it, I will NOT ship anything like headlights due to fragile nature or big body panels like bumpers hoods/trunks etc as its impossible for me to do

Please remember all cars in the Uk are RHD

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
would you ship rear bumper to the US through ebay or no?
I dont even post them in the uk as bumpers are way too big and a nightmare to wrap and protect as I am a private seller not a business/trader etc

center console maybe???
yeah that should be no bother I am normally charged around $20 to ship these around in the uk and listing it on ebay with global shipping option may be most economic way of doing it as I have 2 at moment

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Upper front grill? Would love to clean up the look of my SVT with a Euro upper grill.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im sure I can sort you guys out with upper grills as they are pretty common here

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Im sure I can sort you guys out with upper grills as they are pretty common here
Shoot me a PM if we can work something out. [thumb]

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Do either of your ST170's have climate control?

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
FYI. I assume the center consoles and all other interior parts are from right hand drive cars so the majority of stuff wont fit in American left hand drive cars. :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI. I assume the center consoles and all other interior parts are from right hand drive cars so the majority of stuff wont fit in American left hand drive cars. :(
mainly its dashboard related stuff that is sided left or right, but most components are universal, uk is ALL right hand drive

·
Registered
175 Posts
i have a RHD center console from a st170 and can say it fits in and looks good but sometimes my ebrake gets stuck when I pull it up cause the console kinda goes the opposite way but all in all I love the way it looks

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im out of grills at moment guys but have plenty of euro tail lights

1 - 20 of 94 Posts