Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Focus game. I've used the search on here but can't find the answer. Which EURO upper grille do I need for my SVT that will match the lower, the small holes or large and where can I buy one in the states? I just want to get rid of the factory yellows.
Thx guys.

Here's a pic of my new to me ride

sent from my EVO 3D

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
None will match the lower grill perfectly. C-f-m.com sells the one that most resembles the lower grill. They are a sponsor on this site as well.

And nice ride. Love the 5door svtf.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont see it on their site?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it on BAT website.
European Center Grille w/Ford Emblem (2002 >Type) H320-2 $89.95

Now how do I configure my blinkers? Or do my Mach headlights have blinkers? I should know this but I'm at work and the car is at home.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. $89 is that a good price for this euro grille?

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,213 Posts
I think I paid $110 from CFM after shipping, after shipping from BAT it should be close to what I paid.

It looks like you have a Comp orange car from the pic, but I only like the SVT grill on the orange cars.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont like it but for $100 I'll hold off. So far I've ordered a tune, Hawk brake pads, Royal Purple Synchromax, new bushings for shifter.

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,213 Posts
Yeah the grill was low on my list, but I got around to it. Because it's an SVT grill you can sell it to recoup some of the cost. [thumb]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I emailed them. What's the flip badge for?

sent from my EVO 3D

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,213 Posts
Instead of a hood release cable they had a lock and key to open the hood. Flip the badge and stick the key and the hood opens.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
In europe theres a locking mechanism behind there, idk what it would take to get it to work on us spec though. You wont even know its there though because the badge will cover it.

Surprised I havnt seen your car around yet. you drive through elyria much?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does it look dumb that emblem I mean?
No I don't go to E town very much at all. If you have a red 5door SVT I think I saw you by Sheetz in Ridgeville last week in the am.

sent from my EVO 3D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
no the emblem will look like the one on your svt grill, perfectly normal. and nope I have a 3 door. If you see me now my car probably wont jump out I have the fugly zx3 wheels on for winter. I'll be that way a few times a week this winter to get to the turnpike though

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Just gotta keep checking the for sale forums. You could also try Bat inc out of Florida. They import stuff.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Which grille do I want mk1 or mk2?

sent from my EVO 3D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts