Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed a euro grille on my SVTF and I tried to hide the turn signals from my oem grille in between the radiator and bumper and remove the bulbs.........now everytime i have the car on both turn signal indicators are on on the dash.........so what should i do to get the turn signals off the dash but not have them on on the front of the car?? Thanks for the help in advance.

Ricky

·
Registered
225 Posts
if you wanted to, you could put the bulbs in, clip the middle wire on the turn signals, and this will keep the lights from oming on with the parking lights. problem is they still blink with the blinkers. if you had the time and patiences, you COULD try to clip the wires on the signals, run wires from the outer wires...leaving the middle one alone(not connected to anything)...to the bumper signals. that way it makes it seem liek there is a bilb still there. but i dont know how that would work since the turns are interval. hmmmm...got me stumped. i know there has to be a way. you could wire an LED up to each using the outer wires the same way and drill a hole just big enough to fil the led in the headlamps. maybe right there next to where the turns used to be. i have no idea. all i know is i would liek to see a pic of your grill on there cause i have a 2002 just like yours and i wanna see how good it looks. i liek the idea of no turns but i wish the grilles just matched a little bettter.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'm assuming you don't have the Mach HID's then cause the turn signal is in the headlight housing instead of the grill... it was good that I read this cause I should be getting my euro grill tomorrow and at first I was like dang, how am I gonna fix that but the I remembered, I don't have that problem. Ahhhhhh EAP!!!

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah deftones77339 it looks good imho but its all about personal preference...........but i will tell u this u cant really tell the difference unless ur really close

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
it was good that I read this cause I should be getting my euro grill tomorrow and at first I was like dang, how am I gonna fix that but the I remembered, I don't have that problem. Ahhhhhh EAP!!!
What did you do with the sockets and cables that power the grille lights on the SVT? Last week I wanted to see how the install of a euro grille would go so I decided to ckeck it out. The I realized since a Euro girille doesn't have a place where to connect the cables where do I put em? Tape them somewhere?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts