Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You had listed eta 8/12 now I don't see them listed at all. Stop carrying them?

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
We will be offering more grilles later on. The current issue is we are trying to obtian emblems for the grilles to make them complete. The Ford emblem it normally comes with is on back order with no ETA. We are looking to other options.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
X2. No reason not to offer a badge-less option.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the pre 02 euro grill(smaller diamond pattern) with emblem that flips for the key. Would like to get the post 02 grill(had larger diamond pattern). Wonder if they've heard anything on these grills?

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I have the pre 02 euro grill(smaller diamond pattern) with emblem that flips for the key. Would like to get the post 02 grill(had larger diamond pattern). Wonder if they've heard anything on these grills?

Mine didn't have the flip key. It has holes but the emblem was glued on, or at least it was till I tried flipping it open to see if it had a key hole lol. I assume your talking about the ST170 euro grill that has the bigger diamond pattern right?

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Might be ST170. They say the 02+ w/larger diamond pattern that better matches the size of the lower grills openings of SVTs.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
The diamond pattern comes in the "facelift" and ST170 versions. The ST170 has a paint to match grill surround and is considerably more expensive than either the early 00-02.5 and and facelift grill.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts