Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a euro grill that is close to or exactly like the svt pattern in the lower grill and even if it is close what is the cheapest one I can find? Ive been looking at european parts but I dont know if they are going to be my cheapest find. Im trying to get the SVT front, upper euro grill, and some euro lights for under $772 and its going to be close. I can get the svt kit for $414.98 from Tousley Ford.

BTW Ive been searching this for days now and cant seem to find the exact answers I need.

If you have any other suggestions on a different headlight or grill please let me know.

For the grill and black MK1 style headlights im looking at about $405 total.

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
The FocusSport Grille is very nice and not too expensive. It's not honeycomb but you can hardly notice [thumb]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
There are no signal-less grills in a honeycomb pattern. Your best bet is a 98 RS Euro grill, which is hardly noticeable to tell the difference, and looks freakin awesome. Trust me, I spent 6+ months waiting on a honeycomb euro grill to come out until I finally gave in.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya its either the 98 or 02, im gonna get them from european parts because its cheaper and im getting lights anyways, but ya I kinda figured one of them would be close.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is the 98 grille the same as the 98 rs grille, ive heard both the 2002 and 98 grille look good with the svt lower grill so idk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts