Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I should have asked this before I bought it, but is the euro grill that gets rid of the front turn signals legal in the states? If not that's too bad because it's damn cool...

Just wondering
bishop136

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
this dont go here, and yes it is illegal to not have front signals

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out how a question about Euro grills fit into the Zetec performance chat forum.... haven't got a clue. I'm moving it to Exterior.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Geez, jump all over the noob 'cause he posted in the wrong place. The grille itself is perfectly legal *IF* you find a way to replace the turn signals that are eliminated by switching the grilles. That would mean either getting a set of headlights that have the turn signals built into them, or a new bumper cover (Euro-style) that has cut-outs for turn signals, or even putting new turn signals of some sort behind the new Euro grille.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah, okay. Thanks for the beef. LGZX5 sorry I posted in the wrong place. BFD I forgot where I was...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
In the spring, i plan on getting m3 mirrors with amber led turning indicators in them, then a euro grill and some of those new ion projector headlights to replace my old halo's.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well i have the St170s, and i still havnt gotten the signals in the headlights to run like running lights when the lights are on, but i passed inspection so oh well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts