Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought a euro grill ( the one that looks like a stock zetec grill but without the signals). Then I ordered the badge for itt o allow access to the locking hood latch that I dont have LOL . My question is how does this badge secure to the grill since it didnt come with any hardware just the badge with a round post on the back with a square hole in it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You need some hardware, there should be a spring, and a round rataining pin thingy (sorry for the poor description) that goes on the back side the the grill. A screw then goes through the "thing" and into the ford badge. Pics would sure help! Any idea were you can get the actual locking mechanism?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well you can order the locking latch from Europeanparts.net . Any idea where I can come up with that plate and spring for the badge?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can someone take a pic of the back of there grill so I can see what the mounting hardware looks like to try and rig it up on my own?

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can get the spring 1204755
You can get the plastic cup 1132683

Cost I'm not sure, but if your interested PM me

You can not get the screw or the badge seperate, they only come with the grill

I'm pretty sure the screw is the same as the slam panel/rear bumper/interior trim there is 100s of those screws all around the car actually.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts