Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I know how much you guys love the Euro look and after many years of searching and many many emails later. I think I may have found the best prices for shipping on front bumpers for our Focus. They have just about every style of front bumper you can imagine along with the RS look and some really weird ones as well.
Now this is the best part. I am getting one for $410.00 dollars "CANADIAN" shipped to my door. I think thats an amazing price. I was gonna keep it to myself because i wanted to have a bumper not alot of Focus owners have seen but FF has been great to me so I wanted to return the favor.
Anyway, here is the link:
http://rsbodykits.co.uk/home.php
The guys name is Tony and he is awesome to deal with. Check it out guys, I think you will like what you see!!!! :)[ffrocks]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I'm gonna check this out, I got backed into in a parking lot 5 months after investing in an OEM facelift bumper with rieger lip and all the st170 inserts and grills......DESTROYED. been wanting to find a cheap replacement ever since

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
@ Island Focus: thnx for the link, checked it out, asked them a question, awaiting answer, we'll see.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Generally around 200 bucks for shipping across the pond. My one quote from Trevor for a MK I Facelift front bumper was 150 for the bumper, and 300 for the shipping but that was for first class mail.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
There are some Urethane lips on eBay in CA, shipped to your door for for $318. Looks good, but don't vouch for the company or quality, just throwin it out there. Don't think I'm allowed to post links, so search "Ford Focus 00-03 Euro Urethane Front Bumper Body Kit" on eBay.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you email them ask for tony. I told him that I posted this here on FF and he said if you guys buy three or more bumpers he will give you a further discount.
Also, check out all the universal side skirts!! They will all fit our sedans guys and theres some very nice ones there.
I think for 400 dollars "Canadian" including shipping is an amazing price. I can get a set of side skirts for that here in canada!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys I just ordered mine and it cost me 400 bucks canadian. I will let you know how long it takes for me to get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts