Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys!
My name is Jamie!

Finally got round to joining this Site. I have seen that you guys have some really cool ideas when it comes to the Fords and have loads of ideas and answers at the ready. I drive a 2.0l European Ford Focus 3dr, I believe you guys call it the ZX3. Currently working out either a 5stud conversion or what route to take with wheels!!

As I live in the UK i know some of you like the European look so if there is anything you guys need or if you need parts just shout and id be happy to source them for you :)

Happy driving :)
[ffrocks]

Attachments

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
welcome to the forums..i want your headlights

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers man, I can easily get you a set of headlights only need details for shipping unless you could fix that up yourself :)
Any euro parts you need let me know and I'll see what I can get :) :)

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome and the headlights need to be left hand drive for the US

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
True!!!

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
What they mean is, the headlights in your country point to one side of the road more than the other, and in other countries point to the other side. It has to do with being left hand drive or right hand drive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so this may seem a little silly but can you not use the adjusters in the headlight to switch the direction?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh i see :) well i could be splitting them today to give them a lick of paint and an overhaul so i can check everything out and see if there is any way round it :)

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Hey just seen your thread here. I guess I will have some issues with the headlights...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts