Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So about a month ago I got rear ended and my right tail light was cracked and chipped in a few spots so it needed to be replaced... I decided to make the jump on one of the mods I had on my list and go for the Euro Focus/Electric Focus' LED Tail Lights... I finally got the car back today and they look really awesome. iPhone Pictures Tonight... Might do some DSLR Shots tomorrow... When looking at the back at night it makes an angry face :p

Left Focus Electric Tail Light - CM5Z-13405-B - $228.42 At Tousley
Right Focus Electric Tail Light - CM5Z-13404-B - $251.35 At Tousley

And a link to both of the lights together.

They were apparently plug and play and super easy to install.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Definitely a must for hatches. [thumb]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Details!

How much and from where?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I believe there is a forum member whose focus came from the factory which mismatched tail lights, one of these, and one normal. I think he had ford replace the wrong one though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Did you splice in the bottom lights to run with the LED's? Mine just has the LED lights. The bottom lights never come on in mine.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Oh, yeah, want those. Info, links, etc. pretty please.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Oh, man, they have them for our Hatch, but not for our Sedan. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
These'll definitely be on my to-order list if the OP can tell us how they got them to work right.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://www.european-parts.net is where I got mine. Took about 2 weeks to get.
Did you splice in the bottom lights to run with the LED's? Mine just has the LED lights. The bottom lights never come on in mine.

Don't order those... I mean you can if you want but those are the Euro Version... The bottom light is used as a rear fog light in Europe and doesn't work here... Mine are from the American focus electric. Those are made so the bottom light works plug and play. No splicing, no wiring, just pop in and pop out.

I'm at my dealer right now getting my battery looked at. When I get home ill post the part numbers and prices since I don't know them off hand... Oh and more pictures!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Don't order those... I mean you can if you want but those are the Euro Version... The bottom light is used as a rear fog light in Europe and doesn't work here... Mine are from the American focus electric. Those are made so the bottom light works plug and play. No splicing, no wiring, just pop in and pop out.

I'm at my dealer right now getting my battery looked at. When I get home ill post the part numbers and prices since I don't know them off hand... Oh and more pictures!
Saint.

Still, that site has the Zetec S grille. Want. - I take it back, it kind of looks knockoff-ish.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts