Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I have a Mattig type E lip coming, and since it's a Ghia bumper, I also have the chrome strip coming, but I decided to throw some pictures up anyways, enjoy!

Pictures

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Very neat, had to look and find all the little different things this bumper had. Looked similiar to the original in some areas but love your headlights.....can you get clear corners with that? [thumb]

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had clear corners until I got the euro bumper. This was all that was in stock at the time, but it's not a real big deal, I can always just black them out for a similar effect.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Installed it myself, I was a little hesitant about cutting the rebar, but once you have the bumper in your possession, it's pretty obvious as to what needs to be cut, and a dremel makes quick work of it. :) I think everyone has wagon envy, or at least I keep telling myself that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
why did you do that??? Looked better before, I think! (I would immediatelly tae your front bumper ;) )

And you should get the Frontlip!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
looks good...are those the Anzo USA halo headlights? If so, how much did you pay for them? I've asked them like 3 times already and they havent told me yet.

·
Banned
795 Posts
Why doesn't anybody just buy my Euro front, after putting my WRC front on, the mint condition Panther black front has been sitting in my garden for months with families of little insects now living inside the indicator ports! lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The cutting took a total of 2 fibreglass reiforced cutting disks, and from start to finish was about an hour and a half. The rebar is just thin sheet metal bent into a hollow chambered rectangle, and you only need to nibble off bits of the front of it around the indicator ports.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks great, i think it would look even better with some clear signals

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bumper looks very good, but the headlights looks pretty bad, i think it would have matched better if you got the black ones.

·
Registered
213 Posts
COCHYN, show me some pics of your WRC bumper, unless it's just the EVO bumper, then nevermind

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:) I think the headlights match, especially concidering they're the same colour as the stock headlights.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i like the pics, looks cool

i do think it would look goofy if you put your plates back on the front bumper, but if you can get away with not having them, thats cool. i cant get away with that, illegal here in colorado

cool car.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:) I can't get away with that either. I'm going to stick a euro plate in there, and attach my plate under that one using double sided tape.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts