Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Made this it's own thread for quicker responses.

Your location info. isn't filled out, I've seen different links posted for different regions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have access to ETIS. Log need a username and password((( Therefore, and turned to the forum for help.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Some functions are open info., you didn't mention your location for the right version or mention what you wanted to look up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ford Focus 3 2.0L TIVCT, 6DTC450 Powershift

Some functions are open info., you didn't mention your location for the right version or mention what you wanted to look up.
There are car Ford Focus 3 2.0L TIVCT, 6DTC450 Powershift.
Need pinout block TCM automatic gearbox control 6DCT450.[wrenchin]

In an attachment, the file with the schemes on the cars, page 34.
"C346 DPS6 AUTOMATIC GEARSHIFTING TIVCT".

If we compare the number of signals in the scheme and on the connector block TCM, then I doubt that it is this scheme. You must connect to the unit on the table, but there are concerns.[dunno]

I want to make sure this is really a diagram of the automatic gearbox?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
6DCT250 is mounted on automobiles with engine 1.6l, and the gearbox 6DCT450 on auto 2.0l engines.
Correction on the Powershift unit, it is called the 6DCT250 not 450.
Sorry cannot assist you with your ETIS question.
It should be easy to find out if it's a 250 or 450. Is it a dry or wet ? If it's dry, we're talking about the 250. If it's the wet, we're talking about the 450.

What do you have in Russia ?

Check this PDF ... http://www.norcalmotorsports.org/users/bryan/mods/tech/SST/Getrag_TG.pdf

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Good find Squad-G

That could help, thought we'd need to wait for more responses from other continents.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
6DCT250 is mounted on automobiles with engine 1.6l, and the gearbox 6DCT450 on auto 2.0l engines.
If you said your engine is the 2.0 Ti-VCT then your Powershift is the dry dual clutch 6DCT250
The MPS6 or 6DCT450 is used in the Focus equipped with the 2.0 TDCi (diesel)

In Russia the Focus uses the same 2.0 Ti-VCT engine and Powershift as North America, only difference is Ford Russia lowers the HP (150hp).

You might have some luck with this type of info from the largest Focus club forum in Russia
http://ffclub.ru/forum/101/

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Even better, not what you want dimonstr but info. on what you'd need from a good source.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sailor, GhiaFan - thanks!!!

TCM connected! on the diagnosis goes)))

When you first try to connect, connection electrical confuse lack of actuators and sensors of the gearbox. I did not know that in the scheme of Ford did not always have everything. Apparently this information in other documents ...

Pinout:
C1-1 - +12V
C1-2 - +12V

C1-18 - +12V (K30)
C1-31 - +12V (K15, IGN)

C1-3, C1-4, C1-5, C1-6 - GND

C1-34 - CAN-H
C1-35 - CAN-L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts