Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know how we get down, in addition to the normal mini-meets we have throughout the year we have one large Gump meet in Montgomery, AL at some sick hotel that Focusin hooks us up with through sexual favors or something...they are so pwn that I drove 9 hours from my new home in S.Florida and 2-D drove 12+ from his transplanted home in Michigan.

One of the best parts about this particular meet was that we had a couple dedicated photographers so we caught all the usual debauchery as it was happening instead of the aftermath.

Here we go!

Dan waiting in line for gas in Auburn where a few of us met up along the way:

Arriving friday night at the hotel:

Crystal and Danielle, they made out a few seconds after this pic was taken

QUARTERS! and dewbombs (ftw)

Drunk passing out or massive orgy?

Dan votes passing out. Drunk ass...

I'm too busy playing with my new droid to notice...pedobear does not approve.

Our convoy to breakfast...ended up at Shoney's (wtf?!?)

While at breakfast we heard of a car show just up the highway so we headed to the pay'n'spray and rode out!

Yes I rode the highway with my wiper condom on [;)]

RS spoiler soap fail

Dragracing launch out of the carwash FTW!

Damn girrrl

Note the sign

Note the droid. Streaming Pandora ftw. Oh and yes it was on. Loud. We're rebels, get over it.

Do want. Its CompO btw, not red.

dem rimssssss?

Don't txt and drive, kids. We might or might not have accelerated speedily immediately following this picture.

Fatboy's new truck.

At the show. Dan wanted to act like this was his car. unfortunately we didn't get a lot of pics at the show but believe me it was sweet.

Air goes in, witchcraft happens, and the car goes faster: Supercharger.

Yeah its our favorite car.

It was the most fail car at the show. srsly. you should've seen under the hood. holy damn.

245 width tires on a fofo FTW! grip monster!

Hand-built VW speedster thing

27" wide tires. Ridiculous and awesome all rolled into one.

The tree rode all the way from florida. No joke. It finally fell off Sunday morning.

Sonic meet INSIDE of another meet? Only gump can have that much WIN.

Damn chrysler products getting in the way of our photoshoots...no srsly its fast as F and just barely tuned, just got assembled a few days before the meet...

Joel says OH NOES!

Seductive or hungry? You decide.

Couple of these pics could be epic with some photoshopping...if only my hardcore computer wasn't brokzorz...

More from Sat night/Sunday events to follow later!

(stay tuned)

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
BTW i invented the bed meet

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Looks like fun... Whose orange SVT is that featured at the end? Florida is THE PLACE to own a nice car. I love this pic with all the sinister turbo looking dryers.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate you, mr. smelly ass rubber.

lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Saturday night at Shoguns for Shelby's birthday! We bought him a cake with princesses on it and stuff and had them embarrass him and stuff. It was awesome.

So Saturday sometime we heard about an AutoX about an hour and a half north in Birmingham on sunday so we HAD to go. We got up early sunday morning and rode out! Ended up meeting quite a few other foci up there, the announcers were joking about it being "focus day" at the ALSCCA race track...

Along the way I received a pix message showing me that I had forgotten my shirt:

Douche.

Anyways on to the race, pics are here and I can't link them http://motoring.zenfolio.com/f696555008 Sunday's are the last 4 albums.

Videos:

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
bad ass pics, will be looking forward to the whole shabam!

hey joel, how u liken dem lights?

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
o btw, if anyone of u guys want the pool vid from that night at the hotel @ FF09 (yal kno what im talkin about) pm me.

·
Banned
4,283 Posts
That looked like a fun meet. Better have pics of the Roush Stang lol.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gonna have to ask dannimal

·
Registered
402 Posts
one of these days im going to stay the full weekend haha

1 - 20 of 70 Posts