Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i heard there is a few guys going out to Ennis Friday night 6-23-06. Hey now we can see what real 1/4 times we can do.

Who: You
What: 1/4 mile drag track
When: 6-23-06 @ 8PM- 11:45PM
Where: Texas Motorplex Ennis, TX
Why: To race or watch races

Racer Entry........$15 (Must Wear Long Pants! No shorts!)
Spectator Entry....$10

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
I'll probably go. I'm going to kennedale on thursday.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone willing to meet up and go out there together?

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
sure, i want to see my car on the 1/4. where do you want to meet up? im not driving north to plano only to drive south to ennis. how about meeting at town east mall in mesquite?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about somewhere near the 635 and 75 exchange, then we can take a straight shot down 75 to 45.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
again, id be heading in the wrong direction. im over in rowlett, so id still be heading north.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
hrm....I might make an appearance...need to find a babysitter for the kids...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How does this work out? Near Town East Mall, north west corner. Meet around 630?

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Why are you meeting at 6:30? They don't start till 8pm and it takes like less than a hour to drive out there. I'm coming from Grapevine so if I'm meeting you guys it will need to be off of 45 somewhere south of 20.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
sounds great to me. mm, you want to get out there a little early so that you can get a good area to set up.

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Well I don't want to show up almost a hour early maybe like 15-20 mintues.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well cops partol 45 like crazy from what i hear so that means so speeding :(

MM you wana meet with me first them go to where they are? I can meet you somewhere near the 635 and 75 exchange.

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
thats to far out of my way. I'm going to go straight down 360 to 20 to 45.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some where around the 45 20 exchange?

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Ok. Scratch that. I'm actually going to take 35 not 45.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
shady, i just ran looked up the directions to get there on google maps and it said that 25 is actually quicker than 45. mightymouse if you know of any big things around the 35/20 interchange where we could meet up let me know.

edit. i just looked on google earth and foudn a place for us to meet. i dont know what it is we should be able to find it with the map below.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If we take 35 then we have to get off at 287 and go east.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i trust google. ive take routes that i think will be faster than its suggestion and it is alqways faster to go the way that it says. shady, mouse im going to pm my number to you guys, just give me a call once you have it so that ill have yours in case i need to get ahold of you.

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
If we take 35 we have to go 10 miles east on 287 if we take 45 we have to go 6 miles west on 287. So its not that much of a difference. Plus taking 45 says 1hr 19min, taking 35 says 1hr 1min.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts