Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took what could be my last pictures of my baby today. Im looking into the new 2012 Focus so she might be sold to a member next week.. [bigcry]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not that I need it, but I know others do so I'll ask...wanna sell the FS lip?

I always enjoyed your car man. Good luck on the new one.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'm curious. Why do you want a '12 in place of that gorgeous ST. You won't find any ST200 rims to fit the '12s. What lip/skirts are those, they look awesome! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not that I need it, but I know others do so I'll ask...wanna sell the FS lip?

I always enjoyed your car man. Good luck on the new one.
I couldnt take that lip off even if I wanted to.

I'm curious. Why do you want a '12 in place of that gorgeous ST. You won't find any ST200 rims to fit the '12s. What lip/skirts are those, they look awesome! Good luck!
SVT skirts/Focussport lip

Those rims and the lip make that car look awesome, why would you get rid of it?
As attach I am to my ST, after 6.5 years of ownership Im just looking for a change. Test driving a 5 speed SE on Tuesday, lets see how that goes.

·
Registered
941 Posts
The lip is Focussport, and the sides are SVT.

That car is epic, SOOO clean. I would keep the ST, but good luck, whatever your final decision is.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
As attach I am to my ST, after 6.5 years of ownership Im just looking for a change. Test driving a 5 speed SE on Tuesday, lets see how that goes.

Your almost to the magical 7 yr mark[thumb], that's when things get better and your happy with the way things are lol. I've had mine 7 yrs[strongman].

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
SVT side skirt's!

Is there any hassel w/ the SVT side skirt's on a 4dr or not, as far as opening up the rear door's, etc, or not? Very nice ST you have! I love my compared to the'12's! I haven't driven a stick thou. Thanx for your time!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
whoever buys this is really lucky, super clean in person

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Keep the ST and just buy the new one.
Put a grand down and call it a day........
Crazy to get rid of a Car You Love.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Is there any hassel w/ the SVT side skirt's on a 4dr or not, as far as opening up the rear door's, etc, or not? Very nice ST you have! I love my compared to the'12's! I haven't driven a stick thou. Thanx for your time!
The SVT skirts lined up perfectly to my sedan.

Love this sedan. What suspension do you have?
H&R race springs

such a great ride!
Thank u

Well, good luck man! At least if you decide to sell. It will go to a member! That's a BEAUTIFUL ST.
I would never allow her to be sold to a dealership or some random person

The lip is Focussport, and the sides are SVT.

That car is epic, SOOO clean. I would keep the ST, but good luck, whatever your final decision is.
Everyone is making a hard decision even harder with all the compliments

Your almost to the magical 7 yr mark[thumb], that's when things get better and your happy with the way things are lol. I've had mine 7 yrs[strongman].
Haha 7 years is a long time bro that's awesome!

Keep the ST and just buy the new one.
Put a grand down and call it a day........
Crazy to get rid of a Car You Love.
I wish I could..payments would be to much

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
"I wish I could..payments would be to much "

Memory of that ST is going to be worth keeping it.
Sold my first Focus and now here I am 3 Foci later still trying to replace that first Car.
Hope You make the right decision.
Good Luck.
And I'm not sure how much your selling the ST for,but at the dealer doesn't it work out to like 20.00 off your payment for every thousand You put down?

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I wouldn't trade an icon Focus like the ST for anything short of another icon car, and the "new" Focus is far from icon status(not IMO, this is fact). Just saying. Here's hoping the new owner loves her as much as You obviously do, and here's hoping the new Focus treats You well.

I feel Your pain though, as I am looking at selling Mine soon too, so I can work on My project car, 81 Celica GT coupe.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just an update:

I have a feeling the potential buyer was trying to scam me.
He texted me a few days ago and told me he had a check in hand from a credit union and I should pick a day next week so he could fly to New Hampshire... I told him I wouldn't feel comfortable signing over a title unless the check cleared my bank account or it would have to be a cash or a verified cashiers check. I haven't heard a peep since.. [scratch]

So currently the ST is still on the market

1 - 20 of 22 Posts