Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my question. I have a 2002 Ford Focus four door SE, it has a Zetec 2.0 engine. What is the actual name of the engine? Like the model number. Is it the same engine as the ZX3 or ZX5 Zetec? Im looking for parts online and i would hate to get the wrong stuff. Also what offset are my rims? They are 5 lug but i dont know what the offset is? Once again I dont want to buy the wrong rims? [thumb]

Thanks

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
First, unless you have some kind of cross-bred car, you have 4 lug wheels, with a 42mm offset. I have a 2002 SE w/zetec so I am well aware of this. Unless someone changed out the hubs, all foci came with 4x108mm bolt patterns and a 42mm offset, and yes the engine is the same as the ZX3. They just put it in the sedan. Have fun.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
yah same engine and hes right with rims...I may be wrong but are you lookin at the hubcap? I dunno if the hubcaps had the fake 5 lugs or not but I knew someone who had fake 5 lug hubcaps...the offset should be 4x108 I bought new rims and thats what they were...damn the car looks so stupid with the rims off cause the rotors and shit are so small ;)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
its no jap car, or GM crap, its called a zetec

1 - 5 of 5 Posts