Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 2004 Ford Focus SVT and want to change the 3 motor/transmission mounts.
Does anybody have the 3 OEM part numbers for the rear, driver and passenger side mounts?
Thank you in advance!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Have you checkout CFM's site? They are a vendor here. I'd replace the dogbone w/ a poly one for sure. Central Florida Motorsports btw. Steeda also has mounts too & is a vendor too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checkout CFM's site? They are a vendor here. I'd replace the dogbone w/ a poly one for sure. Central Florida Motorsports btw. Steeda also has mounts too & is a vendor too.
Yes, I got the FSWERKS dog bone but I want to get the stock left/right side ones and I need to know the factory part numbers.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
IDK what the part #'s are, but if you need to know, I'd jump on Village or Tasca's site.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Go through cfm they are having a Black Friday sale everything cfm 15% off with code BF2014 and non cfm 10% off with code BF2014-10 they have the stock ones and aftermarket ones they are under suspension I believe and then under mounts. Happy black fridaying Im done just bought my stage 3+ spec clutch and aluminum flywheel yesterday with 15% off hehe nothing like saving $200+

Steeda is having a sale as well I think they are doing 20% off all steeda products.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Go through cfm they are having a Black Friday sale everything cfm 15% off with code BF2014 and non cfm 10% off with code BF2014-10 they have the stock ones and aftermarket ones they are under suspension I believe and then under mounts. Happy black fridaying Im done just bought my stage 3+ spec clutch and aluminum flywheel yesterday with 15% off hehe nothing like saving $200+

Steeda is having a sale as well I think they are doing 20% off all steeda products.
Hmm...wondering now if the wife would notice if I bought this...lol.

http://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/Eibach-Pro-System-Plus-for-00-05-Ford-Focus-98p934.htm

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tasca also shows 5S4Z-7M121-A for the driver side mount.
Anybody now what the difference is between 1S4Z-7M121-PA and 5S4Z-7M121-A?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! That's the clincher!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the info on the part numbers.
We appreciate it.

Now I need to buy a driver side axle seal and replace it :)

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Use a third party to pay then say it was for charity and it was a contest and that was your prize....
Just be straight up w/ her. Its the best way. I just tell her I ordered what ever & it'll be here on a such & such day. She's hauled or dragged many parts/products inside for yrs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts