Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a product which we can do our own tune with the focus mk3?

I heard SCT stuff are all locked up and prevent anyone trying to do its own maps.

What do you use?

If not possible... how come people do track tuning with the mk3? Do they have there own sct software reserved for tune sellers?

Example: I'd like to have a dyno session and do my own maps by myself.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Is there a product which we can do our own tune with the focus mk3?

I heard SCT stuff are all locked up and prevent anyone trying to do its own maps.

What do you use?

If not possible... how come people do track tuning with the mk3? Do they have there own sct software reserved for tune sellers?

Example: I'd like to have a dyno session and do my own maps by myself.
SCT Advantage III Ford Pro Racer Software
SCT Part Number: 4332
Advantage III Custom Tuning Software - Pro Racer Quick Overview
Whether you're a pro racer or simply a Ford performance enthusiast looking for custom tuning software for most 1989 - 2011 Ford vehicles, SCT's Pro Racer Package is just what you have been searching for.
http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=43&VID=#1

This one only goes up to 2011 but contact SCT for a newer version.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
SCT has amateur level tuning setups avail. for the other models, but last I heard it wasn't avail. for the MkIII (who knows when or if).

Dealer level setup is avail. I'm sure, haven't seen the details on how SCT handles that. Other Ford models have multiple brands avail at varying levels of usefulness & price with fairly cheap "Dealer" pricing (look in the Ford forums attached to this site). More avail. in the hotrod market for Mustangs etc., especially for earlier versions. (just like the Focus, only more so)

Should eventually move this to duratec TiVCT Performance, belongs in the tuning section in the end - leave it here for now to see what response it gets.

(I see Suss put up the SCT ProRacer info., that's the one not avail. yet for the MkIII AFAIK)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts