Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Some guys reported an oil gasket leak... Just be aware if this happen to your car you won't be able to see it. But da.mn that looks good for sure!

·
Registered
978 Posts
It offers a bit of sound insulation, and since OHC & DI engines tend to be on the 'rattley" side, it keeps some of the noise inside the engine bay. Also, if you leave it on while washing the engine, it keeps water out of the valley in the valve cover, protecting your coilpacks & spark plug wells from water.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought mine about a month ago.....only cost $66 now.....it helps with engine noise and appearance....apparently that the first 2012 Titaniums came out with one but dropped after 6 months of production.....it adds to the cars cosmetics.....and I am HAPPY!

·
Registered
978 Posts
This cover combined with a set of Redline hood struts is an awesome addition to the engine bay. Can't wait to get it all done.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I installed my redline struts today. Very pleased. I think I want to go with the cover. Question is keep it black or paint red. Car color is race red. Any thoughts on that?

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
I want one! this really looks good! Getting this one next month.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Well now I want one too! I swear this is just a cult designed to take my money. Someone pass me the Kool-Aid!

Please, please... Do something cool with it or just don't do it... Please, for the children

21 - 40 of 75 Posts