Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was installing my progress 25mm rear sway bar tonight and in the midst of installing, as i was reading the instructions it says "follow endlink assembly as shown on back of page"....so i turned it over and its blank...[V]

so i had to guess on the install....theres 4 bushings and a spacer and 3 washers?

honestly i have no idea if its right...my friends talked me into putting it like this, it just looks awkward, to me i thought the spacer wouldnt be visible and it would be in the hole in the control arm....but then i wouldnt know how the bushings would go...any help would be great i tried searching around for install instructions but i couldnt find any, thanks guys

PICT0217.JPG

sorry for the pics its dark and crappy out
thanks again

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i thought there was, i tried counting outside real quick...whatever was provided i used...

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
I know advance auto sells some normal endlinks for i think 20 bucks you could use those washers but 20 bucks for a washer can be pretty $$$$$$$$

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im sorry but i have no idea what your talking about....all i wanna know is how the end link setup is suppose to be...
i dont wanna buy new washers or endlinks...all the hardware is there, im just asking if its in the right order...

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
In the picture it looks good there should be 2 bushing's, top an bottom of the LCA an 2 bushing's on top an bottom of the rear sway.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in the picture i have (starting from the top) nut, washer, bushing, LCA, bushing, washer, spacer, washer, bushing, swaybar, bushing, washer.....

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
geez after looking at that picture, it makes me feel a lil better
cause i thought mine hung too low

Reactions: Blackcatn2o

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts