Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured since tomorrow I'm starting school, and its been such a great week with the car I'd have my first official photoshoot[driving] Met a real nice security guard in the process too who loved the car! BTW anyone know of any really awesome place in Chicago to take pictures?
Plans for next year are:
New wheels
Jet hotted header +ORP (thanks for the tip jared)
Paint the calipers
Fix the clear coat issue on Pass. door and stone chips on hood
Go to more Focus Nation meets, I had an awesome time at my first one.

Pics:

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
nice car!! yah I also have my header jet hot coated...im waiting till I have to smog my car when I pull my ORP and im gonna send it there way...ive posted fourms asking if anyone has done that....first ive heard of.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Very clean svt. Only thing I'd change on the exterior is add a shorty antenna.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
car looks good dude keep it up

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
beautiful pics/car/machs. btw, where did you get the coolant reservoir cover? Ive been tryin to find one forever to no avail.

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
car is really nice. like em clean..should make the exterior red/black. tint or niteshade all the park lights. car would then look pimp..

·
Registered
649 Posts
Reminds me of mine when I had the EAPs.(what a PITA to clean) SVT looks great though I would do tint and color match the machs and call it good.

Andrew

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice svt

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
beautiful pics/car/machs. btw, where did you get the coolant reservoir cover? Ive been tryin to find one forever to no avail.
Sorry, it came on the car.

Hopefully i can get tints sonn i just gotta find a solid job lol. thanks for the comments guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts