Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now everyone qualifies for Ford’s Employee Discount on almost all of Fords best selling Cars, Trucks and SUV’s!

2005 Models only, Excludes all Mustang and Escape Hybrid’s.

I work at a Ford Store here in So Cal, and we just got offical word from Ford at 9AM this morning. All 2005 Models are A Plan.

If anyone wants a Focus or anything else you can contact me via PM I am not on comission so I'll hook you all up.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
There is a dealer here that has been doing this for about 2 weeks now. My grandfather is retired ford So I get his Z plan... which is why I am driving a focus.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Its a good deal. I used to work for Ford and got to keep my employee discount because of some weird combo of our unit being sold/being high enough in mgt/etc.

I bought my SVT with the plan and never even thought about the price as I know it was the best you could ever do. No haggle, no nothing - just pick your color and options and drive off.

This ploy by GM/Daimler-Chrysler/Ford may come back to bite them in the a$$ when folks later say "HEY GIVE ME THAT PRICE I KNOW YOU GIVE TO YOUR EMPLOYEES" and sales dip even further in the future.

·
Registered
184 Posts
what exactly would be the price difference there?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
A Plan is Great-I never have to worry about dealers changing their specials...I always get the A plan so it is no biggie, although if Mitsubishi were to have an employee discount for everyone I might be interested...lol

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
Jopala said:
what exactly would be the price difference there?
Well my ST's sticker was 18,700.00..... I paid 16,400.00 with the Z plan before rebates. It's based on a percentage of the cars sticker to determine what you save. I don't know how that percentage was calculated.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I just priced-out the ZXW I bought in May for $15,650, net of all rebates and dealer discounts.

Under the new "Faimily Plan" it would cost me about $600 MORE than I paid.

Of course, I had one of those "private offer" $500 rebate coupons that Ford sent me with a brochure I requested back in April. But even eliminating that, the Ford Family plan price is about the same as you could do in May; however, without the bother of haggling with the dealer. And that can be a time-consuming bother.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
dammit...no mustang..i wonder why....

lol....
when my coworker told me...i was like...i will go this afternoon to buy a mustang...and then he gave me the bad news

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
:edit"

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
A&D plans are Ford employee, Z plan is retired Ford employee, and X plan is associated plan( like working at Firestone Tire) A&D plans get the biggest discount. Like when i got my new '04 svt, the sticker was $22100, with my d plan and a dealer incentive, i got it for $16200

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
No mustangs because theres not enough of them, i couldnt even get one right now if i wanted to or the escape hybrid

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
thouse discounts are just plain BS....
the GM are way better...

the chrysler is the worst of all...
the good car...they have...SRT line + magnum, 300, and charger are not available for discount...
so basicly on chryler you are stok with the pt cruser and the trucks...

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Theyre not BS'ing about it. I work here at Ford and thats a real A plan. You would buy for the exact same thing that i would pay for one. That came straight from Ford this morning. A&D plans are the same discount.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts