Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there was a thread a while back about those "focus" stickers that covered the ford emblem that were for sale...anyone know where to buy them? Thanks

·
Registered
515 Posts
Send your name, screen name, address, and how many stickers you want to our Administrator, Tom, at [email protected], and he will send them out to you, if he has any left.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i got some off ebay they looked like shit. Then i was getting some custom made oem Focus emblems but the guy just ripped me off i sent money then i never heard from him again

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Uhhh... Liquid, I think he meant the oval-shaped vinyl stickers that look like a Ford logo but say "Focus" instead of "Ford" not the website's sticker. [paranoid]

·
Registered
515 Posts
elemnt92 said:
i know there was a thread a while back about those "focus" stickers that covered the ford emblem that were for sale...anyone know where to buy them? Thanks
ARGH! [?|] I can't read, don't pay any attention to me... [?|] [?|]

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I believe it was focus central that made billit ovals, anadized colors too, but i've heard of the color fading to normal silver billit aluminum. I think they costed 40ish for front/rear ovals.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
that was the england guy ?

who hooked you up with him ?

Joel

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
what u mean that was the England guy? the England guy was some guy i found on FFOC ir something i think. I sent him 20 pounds and never got shit

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
this is what u was gunna get i wanted the black ones with grey writing

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
ya u want it?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Maybe he sent it but it's just taking a long time to get over here? If you ship overseas and don't use something faster than surface mail, it takes forever.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i have family in Scotland it doesn't take 3 months lol it takes a week tops seriously

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It's been three months already?? Okay, yeah that's a pretty long time. I was gonna say 4-6 weeks. I've had stuff sent from Europe and Asia and if you don't spring for the faster shipping, you're in for a long wait.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Solaris have you contacted this guy since then?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts