Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So none of the lights for my gauges light up and all of the lights in the rear dont work except the brake lights when i hit the brakes. What should i do?

Ive searched and a lot of people seem to be saying check fuse 32 but in the manual it says its for turn signal. so far i checked almost all the fuses (especially 61 which says instrument panel ) but they all seem fine. Where should i go from here?

And my car is an 07 SES fyi. And i need to get this sorted out b/c i drive nightly for work and i got pulled over for not having rear lights last night. PLEEEEEASE HELP ME!!!!. thanks -Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So i checked all the fuses with a "light" i dunno what its called, and fuses up to about 36 or so all light up like they work, but all the rest of the fuses up to 63 i think arent lighting up at all. so thats like 20 or so fueses. But one of the fuses, 56(front wipers), isnt lighting up either but the wipers work fine. Whats going on here? Does this further prove it being a relay or ground?

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Be sure to turn the ignition on, and turn the lights on when you're checking fuses.

If you still have a bunch of "dead" fuses, I'd check under the hood in that fuse panel. It sounds like you may have one of the main fuses blown.....they supply voltage to the fuses under the dash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok bear with me here im not really a car guy. i was checking the fuses with the car off and now that i tried it witht the lights on most of the ones ARE working but im still seeing some dead ones such as 40, rear defrost, 49 heated backlight indie, and 62 radio (start). Its weird b/c i KNOW my radio and defrost work fine but i have no idea what that #49 means.

·
Registered
701 Posts
They are not working because the circuit is not running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts